This course, Diploma of Chinese Herbal Medicine (CHM), is aimed at those who wish to learn the theories and practice skills of CHM and apply them through the treatment of commonly seen conditions. On successfully completing the course, students will be able to safely and competently practice CHM as a professional treatment.
Pre-requisites: Students must already learn, or simultaneous, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) foundation and diagnosis.
- Basic therapy of traditional Chinese medicine
- Diagnosis of Chinese medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Formulas of Chinese Medicine
- Pharmacology & Quality Control of Chinese herbal medicine
- Clinical treatment of Chinese herbal medicine
- Classic text of TCM
CHM Herbs and Formulae (40 credits)
Managing Diseases and Conditions with CHM (40 credits)
*Clinic Practice (40 credits), last in two years, could be in central clinic and/or mentor’s clinic validated by the Academy.
Program leader: Dr. Tiejun Tang