Price: £95 per session or £270 for all sessions.
Lecturer: Dr Tianjun Wang
Starting: April 2021
- Deep understanding on commonly seen mental disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia,
- Combination of scalp acupuncture with general and electric acupuncture,
- Dao-qi acupuncture technique, particularly on DU-16
- Smell group for detail discussions and questions, with models and videos.
- Certificate from
There are three sessions in total which will be run in three continuing Sundays, 3 hours each session, 2-5pm. If missed any session you could watch the replay one as requested.
- S0: Sunday 28th March 1-2 pm (Free webinar) Mental Acupuncture–Theory and Practice: General introduction of mental disorders from TCM and Western medicine, commonly used assessments and measures, and commonly treatment acupuncture
- S1: 11th April 2-5 pm: Dao-qi technique and scalp acupuncture on mental disorders.
- S2: 18th April 2-5 pm : Mental acupuncture for depression
- S3: 25th April 2-5 pm: Mental acupuncture for anxiety and insomnia